Tuesday 13 February 2007

Gathering Evidence

I am currently trying to bring together all the evidence I have that I was bullied, so that my employer can investigate what has happened. This is very stressful for me, as I am having to force myself to relive painful experiences.

I've taken to only writing things when they are already on my mind (I get unwelcome thoughts at random times during the day) and also working late at night (e.g. from 1am to 4am) when I am in the right kind of mood for trying to get justice, instead of feeling sorry for myself.

This has worked well the past two nights, so I am hopeful that I can carry this on for the next few days.

1 comment:

Tamara Parris said...

being bullied at work leaves you with many wake fully nights. I remember during my experience. Then you can not properly work because you are so tired. People are reading. I think this is a good idea, if it helps you!!